When we introduced the Hamer Model 300VF – Volumetric Filler/Bagger to the Mulch and Soil Industry in 2005, we believed using a leveling wheel for dosing soil, mulch and compost was the best way to manage accurate, repeatable bag filling. Fifteen years and over 150 successfully running Model 300VFs later, our customers agree. It’s simply the best product available. Here’s why:
- 20” wide belt allows for accurate dosing of both mulch and soil products!
- Leveling wheel adjusts from 2” to 8” in height, so both compressed soils and fluffy mulch gets measured accurately
- Separate controls for belt speed, wheel speed and cut off gate allows you exact control over the feeding/dosing of your products
- SEW Eurodrive motors with VFD controls provide long wear cycles and better dosing control.
- No leveling chains, sprockets or clutch brake motors to wear and fail and eliminates annual volumetric rebuilds, saving over $4,000.00 per year!
Together they provide:
- Single operator panel for Model 2090, Model 300VF and bulk hoppers
- Easy to run designs – no more “man standing” by the bagging machine
- Reduced Maintenance costs. The Model 2090 FFS will run 2-3-4 seasons on the same pulleys, saving you thousands in annual parts and rebuild costs!
- Exclusive 2ndsettling devices, bag top cleaners, bagging options, and more…
All Hamer-Fishcbein equipment is backed by Hamers dedicated service team. Support, Service and Parts when you need them!
Call today for a quote to update your bagging line! 800-927-4674