With our innovative and proprietary technology, Hamer-Fischbein continues to offer bagging solutions that bring reliability and efficiency to bagging operations, while significantly increasing production. Easy to operate and easy to maintain, our machines provide a fast return on investment.
Bagging Automation Made Simple
The Model 1200 BH Bag Hanger is a semi-automatic bag hanger that supports virtually all open mouth bag types. Most pre-made bag hanging machines handle a single bag material. Our versatile design supports a wide range of paper, poly lined paper, poly woven, and poly bag bags.
- Change over from one type of bag to another takes just minutes – perfect for plants requiring multiple bag/product changes.
- Rates up to 20 BPM to meet production demands of most operations.
Leadership in Bag Hanging
As a leader in bag hanging technology, Hamer-Fischbein also offers a higher level of bagging automation with our Model 1800 RBH Robotic Bag Hanger. Featuring an integrated Yaskawa MH12 6-axis robot to capture the bag top and lead it into an automatic bag transfer system infeed, a two-speed filled bag conveyor then transfers the bag to a bag top closer.
- Allows customers to add automation to their production floor, reduce manual bagging labor, and improve throughput.
- Handles up to 250 bags at a time to keep your production line up and running.
- Reforms and seals bags without operator interaction.
For more information contact one of our sales managers at email@example.com.