2400 VBP Robotic Valve Bag Placer
Hamer-Fischbein's new 2400 VBP robotic valve bag placer automates the placement of valve bags onto most valve bag filler machines on the market today. It is offered in single or dual robot system configurations for varying customer performance requirements.
Valve bags are utilized in multiple industries including building materials, chemicals, and minerals to package fine/dusty powders, powders, granules, pellets, or mixes/blends of material types. The placement of valve bags onto valve bag filler spouts is a highly repetitive, labor-intensive task. In many cases, it must be performed in very challenging (dusty) environments.
- High-speed Yaskawa GP12 6-axis robotics with Allen Bradley PLC control to maximize production output
- Compact robot controller to minimize facility footprint
- High-Capacity bag carousel to reduce frequency of empty bag re-loading
- Vertical, 5-rack bag magazines to optimize facility footprint
- LiveLoadTM carousel feature continues robotic bag placements while operators safely re-load empty bags to maximize production output
- Access door with interlock control and wire mesh fencing to provide user safety
- Servo controlled motors for precise, repeatable results
- Modular design with extended cable lengths for flexibility in facility layout
- Heavy duty tubular steel frame and steel motor mounts protected by highly durable powder coat finish or nickel plating for long life in demanding plant environments.
- Ethernet Connectivity for remote troubleshooting
- Allen-Bradley MobileViewTM Handheld Color, Touchscreen User Interface with 10 meter cable length optimizes operator performance
- Soft shutdown of controller protects critical data in the event of power failure (UPS)
- Left or Right Hand Valve Orientation (assembly at time of purchase)