500 THPS Tape Sew System (Synchronous Sewing)
The Fischbein Model 500 THPS™ is a synchronous tape sewing system that closes multi-wall paper and laminated woven polypropylene open mouth bags at speeds up to 75 linear feet per minute. Automatic synchronization of the sewing head, in-feed system and bag conveyor creates the perfect sew tape closure. Synchronous, variable-speed drive technology allows the 500 THPS™ to instantly change sewing speeds with the push of a button.
- Closes a variety of bags including flat and gusseted multi-wall paper, and woven polypropylene bags.
- Empress 201 Sewing head, with its self-lubricating system, delivers trouble-free smooth performance with low vibration. Operating speed is adjustable up to 75 linear feet per minute.
- Bag Top Trimmer specifically designed with quick change, long life blades that ensure thousands of hours of trouble-free operation.
- Head and infeed speeds are synchronized via variable frequency drives. A timing belt between the sewing head and motor ensures consistent, drift-free control.
- Heavy duty clutch and 3HP motor, powered crepe tape feed system.
- Quick change circular trimming knives
- High performance tape clipper
- Tape, thread and oil sensor package