400 NS2 Plain Sew System (Two Needle)
The Fischbein Model 400 NS2™ sets the industry standard for quality and cost-effective bag sewing. Operating at adjustable speeds up to 45 linear feet per minute, the Model 400 NS2™ features the Empress® 100-2™ two-needle sewing head that produces two perfect, parallel stitch lines that create a secure, sift-proof bag closure.
- Closes a variety of pillow style or gusseted bags, including multi-wall paper, laminated and non-laminated woven polypropylene.
- Fast. Safe. Automated. The leading edge of the bag is fed into the infeed, which automatically guides the bag’s top through the entire bag sewing process.
- With its self-lubricating system, the Empress 100-2 sewing head delivers trouble-free, smooth performance with low vibration. Operating speed is adjustable from 35 to 45 linear feet per minute.
- Without operator assistance, the air thread-pusher automatically directs the thread into the system’s cutting knife.
- Fischbein’s exclusive sewing-head swing feature makes threading the 400 NS2 TM a snap, and provides full access for cleaning and easy head removal.