PILS 330 Pinch Inner Liner Sealer Capsac (Stainless Steel)
The Fischbein Model PILS 330 SS Pinch Inner Liner Sealer (Cap Sac) is a Stainless Steel NEMA 4X model that utilizes a continuous sealing process that sequentially seals and perforates the bag’s inner liner, creating a bag within a bag, and then folds and seals the exterior top of the pre-glued pinch bag. The PILS 330 SS operates at speeds up to 75 linear feet per minute. The patented breakaway design eliminates costly downtime caused by bag jams while allowing easy cleaning and service of the hot air manifold and bag folder.
- 304 stainless steel frame, mechanical parts, valves and control box
- NEMA 4X Corrosion Resistant gears, shafts, brackets, and steel parts are upgraded to stainless steel or nickel plating, all fasteners are stainless steel
- NEMA 4X rated wash down electrical enclosures, electric motors and closed cartridge heater elements
- Multi-wall paper, pillow-style cap-sac bags that have a preapplied hot-melt adhesive strip and a heat-sealable polyethylene liners.
- Can also be used to seal standard pinch bags with or without inner liners, that are closed with the PILS 300™ or PBC 6000™.
- The patented breakaway design eliminates costly downtime caused by bag jams while allowing easy cleaning and service of the hot-air manifold and bag folder.
- Safe and easy to use control panel with digital temperature display, key pad for variable speed control, and dual emergency stop buttons.
- Over-temperature sensor auto shutdown. Motorized adjustable seal height to reduce change-over time. Bag top air scrubber removes product debris from seal area.