Hamer-Fischbein recently launched the Model 390 Form Fill Seal Bagging Machine to the Packaged Ice industry. The company has been supporting the Packaged Ice producers for over 30 years and is excited to introduce the first all new Ice Industry FFS machine in almost 2 decades.
The all new Model 390 FFS represents the best in design learned over several decades and many thousands of automated machines in operation today. We have spent several years designing and testing this new machine to make sure that we meet all the needs of today’s high volume Packaged Ice producers. It is simply a whole new level of speed, quality, durability and efficiency in Packaged Ice automation.
Why is this machine different?
- Precise impulse heat seal technology drives fewer replacement parts
- High speed – 5-7-10 lb at 50+ bpm; 20-24 lb at 22-30 bpm
- All new Vertical Volumetric Filler design
- Direct drive motors mount to axel – no chains to rust or break
- Controls allow easy bag size change
- New trim rewind process
Click here to watch the Video of the Model 390 running at 50 bags per minute!