Many Hamer machines have a variety of upgrade kits available. These kits range from machine components like pulleys to new belt paths or jaw assemblies. Hamer machine upgrades are engineered specifically for your specific machine. They offer immediate performance enhancements and a quick return on your upgrade investment.
Keeping your Hamer equipment current with the latest advances improves plant productivity and reduces down time. If you have questions on whether a particular upgrade will improve your machine, please contact our Service team. Please have your machine serial number available so we can check machine records for upgrade compatibility.
Machines upgrades include
- Ice Form, Fill and Seal Volumetric Proximity Sensor Upgrades
- AC Variable Speed Drive Upgrade for Ice Form, Fill and Seal
- Sealed Fill Opening Bearings
- Jaw Upgrades
- Side Seal Hot Knife Upgrades
- Industrial Form, Fill and Seal pulley and belt upgrades
- And many more
Field Installed Options
As your operational or packaging needs evolve, it’s good to know your packaging equipment can be modified to meet new these new requirements. Many machine options can be quickly and easily added after your machine has been installed and operating. We understand the need to be able to react when new opportunities arise. We have hundreds of after market options available. If you have a need to modify your equipment contact us with your requirements.
Machine Options – Retrofits – Partial listing
- Large diameter roll holders for expanded run time before film change
- Bag bottom gussets
- Bag handles – several designs
- EZ open perforations
- Bag Coding – mechanical and ink jet
- On-demand thermal transfer printing
- Re-closeable seals
- Bag top trimming
- Bag settling devices
- and many, many more