3603 Open Mouth Bagging Machine
The Hamer-Fischbein Model 3603 automated bagging system automatically picks and positions the empty bag on the “bulk” filler spout, fills the empty bag with product and immediately guides the bag to the “dribble” filler spout where the final bag filling and weighment are made. The Model 3603 is integrated with an auger filling system and is capable of handling gusseted style multi-wall paper and paper pinch bags.
- Processes a variety of flat or gusseted bags, including multi-wall paper.
- Product change-over is fast, easy, and safe thanks to advanced touch screen controls and motorized adjustments.
- Auto bag index correction ensures the bag is centered under the spout prior to filling.
- The “no bag-no dump” feature prevents the machine from releasing product unless the bag is centered correctly, making for minimal product spills.
- Integrated sealing conveyor
- Extended bag feed conveyor
- Special anti-corrosion package
- Automated tilt tray adjustments
- Network router
- Enhanced dust controls
- Tagger infeed assembly
- 575 VAC
- Data collection and reporting
- Dimensions: L 156 in (395 cm), D 104 in (264 cm), H 72 in (182.88 cm)
- Speed: Up to 6 bags per minute, product and bag size dependent
- Electric (NEMA 12): 460 VAC, 3 PH, 60 Hz
- Air: 10 cfm @ 60 PSI
- Bag Types: Multi-wall paper, Woven polypropylene bags and PE
- Bag Thickness: Maximum 12 mils
- Bag Sizes Min: 12"W x 18"L (30.5 cm x 45.7 cm)
- Free Bag Top:
- Minimum 7 in (17.8 cm)
- Max: 20"W x 40"L (50.8 cm x 101.6 cm)