3597 Automated Open Mouth Bagging Machine
The Hamer-Fiscbhein Model 3597, when integrated with your electronic net weigh bagging scale or auger filling system – creates the perfect bagging system. The Model 3597 automatically picks and positions the empty bag on the filler spout, fills the bag with product and immediately directs the filled bag to the bag closing station. This fully integrated bagging system is compatible with a wide range of products and has a performance range of 15 to 20 bags per minute.
- Processes a variety of flat or gusseted bags, including multi-wall paper, laminated woven polypropylene and pinch bags.
- Product change-over is fast, easy, and safe thanks to advanced touch screen controls and motorized adjustments.
- Auto bag index correction ensures the bag is centered under the spout prior to filling.
- The “no bag-no dump” feature prevents the machine from releasing product unless the bag is centered correctly, making for minimal product spills.
- Integrated sealing conveyor
- Extended bag feed conveyor
- Special anti-corrosion package
- Automated tilt tray adjustments
- Network router
- Enhanced dust controls
- Tagger infeed assembly
- 575 VAC
- Data collection and reporting
- Dimensions: L 66 in (167.4 cm), D 33 in (83.82 cm), H 72 in (182.88 cm)
- Speed: Up to 20 bags per minute, product and bag size dependent
- Electric (NEMA 12): 230/380/460 VAC, 3 PH, 60 Hz
- Air: 45 cfm @ 100 PSI
- Bag Types: Multi-wall paper, Woven polypropylene, PE, Pinch, Flat or Gusseted
- Bag Thickness: Maximum 12 mils
- Bag Sizes Min: 12"W x 18"L (30.5 cm x 45.7 cm)
- Free Bag Top:
- Minimum 6 in (15.2 cm)
- Max: 20"W x 40"L (50.8 cm x 101.6 cm)