3560 Open Mouth Bagging Machine
The Hamer-Fischbein Model 3560, when integrated with an electronic net weigh scale, automatically picks and positions the empty bag on the filler spout, fills the bag with weighed product, and immediately directs the filled bag to the bag closing station. The Model 3560 is capable of handling flat or gusseted, multi-wall open mouth paper, plastic, poly, and laminated woven polypropylene bags, as well as all forms of pinch bags.
- Processes a variety of flat or gusseted bags, including multi-wall paper, laminated woven polypropylene, and pinch bags.
- Product change-over is fast, easy, and safe thanks to advanced touch screen controls and motorized adjustments.
- Auto bag index correction ensures the bag is centered under the spout prior to filling.
- The “no bag-no dump” feature prevents the machine from releasing product unless the bag is centered correctly, making for minimal product spills.
- Integrated sealing conveyor
- Extended bag feed conveyor
- Special anti-corrosion package
- Automated tilt tray adjustments
- Network router
- Enhanced dust controls
- Tagger infeed assembly
- 575 VAC
- Data collection and reporting
- Dimensions: L 66 in (167.4 cm), D 33 in (83.82 cm), H 72 in (182.88 cm)
- Speed: Up to 14 bags per minute, product and bag size dependent
- Electric (NEMA 12): 230/380/460 VAC, 3 PH, 60 Hz
- Air: 30 cfm @ 100 PSI
- Bag Types: Multi-wall paper, Woven polypropylene bags and PE
- Bag Thickness: Maximum 12 mils
- Bag Sizes: Min: 12"W x 18"L (30.5 cm x 45.7 cm)
- Free Bag Top:
- Minimum 6 in (15.2 cm)
- Max: 20"W x 40"L (50.8 cm x 101.6 cm)
Download Hamer-Fischbein Model 3560 Open Mouth Bagging Machine Brochure