Model 600NW+ Net Weigh (Gravity Servo Scale)
The Hamer Model 600NW+ Gravity Servo Net Weigh bagging scale is gravity-fed and motor-driven, and consistently delivers the most accurate fill rates available on the market today. The servo motors increase speed and replace the use of pneumatics (compressed air) in the scale, thus providing the highest level of reliability. Scale and feeder housing are constructed of carbon steel. The main scale assembly is built from 2"x2" tubular carbon steel. Direct mount load cell weighing increases accuracy and speed, digital readout operator station using Rice Lake 920i digital weight indicator. Optional weigh hopper constructed of heavy gauge, 304 Stainless Steel with air operated double doors of re-enforced Stainless Steel. On the all Stainless steel version, contact points, gravity gate, weigh bucket, and weigh bucket doors are made of 304 Stainless Steel for corrosion resistance.
- Up to 24-30 BPM*
- Up to +/- .5 oz. accuracy @ 2 Sigma
- Weighment range: approximately 10lb to 110lb (5kg to 50kg)
- Dual load cell design maximizes signal strength, and stabilization for increased accuracy and weighment speed
- Rugged weigh hopper doors increase operational life
- 4” dust collection port (1 per scale, 2 total)
- Steep weigh hopper doors ensure fast product discharge, no residue
- Fully enclosed casing with easily detachable side panels for easy access
- Programmable scale control displays scale weights, target tolerances, surge bin fill status
- Controller stores up to 100 pre-set formulas
- NEMA 4X 304SS controller enclosure
- RS-232/485 communications output to printers and other devices
- Controller is UL, CUL, OIML and NTEP approved
- 304 Stainless Steel and servo motor upgrades available.
- Choose from a wide selection of scale support structures, bag hanging spouts, collating chutes and product level sensors.
Contact Hamer-Fischbein sales for more information.
Contact Hamer-Fischbein Sales for more information.