3920 Bag Tag Placer System
The Fischbein Model 3920 is a tag placer system used in conjunction with a Fischbein sew system. The Model 3920 positions up to two product information tags on the front or back of the bag as it is sewn closed.
- Single tool for tag size changes.
- Tagger head swivels 25˚ either side of center for optimal tag placement.
- Tag magazine is bottom fed for continuous operation.
- Pedestal height adjusted with hand wheel.
- Dual or single tag placement
- Extended manifold for tags longer than 9.5 in (24 cm)
Contact your local distributor for more available options.
- Dimensions: L 24 in (61 cm), D 53 in (135 cm), H 80 in (203 cm)
- Speed: Up to 25 tags per magazine per minute
- Electric (NEMA 12): 115 VAC, 1 PH, 50/60 Hz
- Air: 10 cfm @ 80/90 PSI
- Minimum: W 2.25 in (5.7 cm) x L 5.75 in (14.6 cm)
- Maximum: W 5.5 in (14 cm) x L 12.5 in (31.8 cm)
- Material: Must be non-porous, schedule 80