400 PRO Plain Sew System
The Fischbein Model 400 PRO™ is an affordable, entry level sew system that provides a cost-effective solution for the most demanding production environments. Operating at adjustable speeds up to 55 linear feet per minute, this heavyduty system is easy to operate and delivers quality performance at speeds twice as fast as handheld portable bag closers.
- Closes a variety of pillow style or gusseted bags, including multi-wall paper, laminated and non-laminated woven polypropylene, and jute.
- With its self-lubricating system, the Empress 100 sew head delivers trouble-free, smooth performance with low vibration. Operating speed is adjustable from 35 to 55 linear feet per minute.
- Mobile, adjustable-height pedestal with casters and leveling jackscrews can be easily integrated into any manual bagging line.
- Fischbein’s exclusive sewing-head swing feature makes threading the 400 PRO™ a snap, and provides full access for cleaning and easy head removal.
- Air Thread Pusher - Requires 1 cfm @ 90 PSI
- 575 VAC • Special export crating
- Dimensions: L 36 in (91 cm), D 41 in (104 cm), H 73 in (185 cm)
- Speed: Up to 55 linear feet per minute
- Electric (NEMA 12): 230/380/460 VAC - 3 PH - 50/60 Hz
- Air: No air unless using air thread pusher
- Bag Types: Multi-wall paper, laminated and non-laminated woven polypropylene open mouth bags
- Bag Thickness: Maximum 12 mils
- Free Bag Top: Minimum 6 in (15.2 cm)