400 NS Plain Sew System
The Fischbein Model 400 NS™ sets the industry standard for quality and cost-effective bag sewing. Operating at adjustable speeds up to 55 linear feet per minute, the Model 400 NS™ features an air thread pusher which directs the thread into the system’s cutting knife. A safe automated infeed system automatically guides the top of the bag through the entire bag sewing process.
- Closes a variety of pillow style or gusseted bags, including multi-wall paper, laminated and non-laminated woven polypropylene, and jute.
- Fast. Safe. Automated. The leading edge of the bag is fed into the infeed, which automatically guides the bag’s top through the entire bag sewing process.
- With its self-lubricating system, the Empress 100 delivers trouble-free, smooth performance with low vibration. Operating speed is adjustable from 35 to 55 linear feet per minute.
- Without operator assistance, the air thread-pusher automatically directs the thread into the system’s cutting knife.
- Fischbein’s exclusive sewing-head swing feature makes threading the 400 NS™ a snap, and provides full access for cleaning and easy head removal.
- Direct drive VFD package for synchronous sewing
- Tagger Infeed
- Motor starter and contactor for conveyor
- Rotary knife thread cutter
- Optical thread break and oil sensor package
- Corrosion resistant package with NEMA 4 rated electrics
- 575 VAC
Contact your local distributor for more available options.
- Dimensions: L 46 in (117 cm), D 41 in (104 cm), H 78 in (198 cm)
- Speed: Up to 55 linear feet per minute
- Electric (NEMA 12): 230/380/460 VAC, 3 PH, 50/60 Hz
- Air: 1 cfm @ 90 PSI
- Bag Types: Multi-wall paper, woven polypropylene, and jute bags, either pillow-style or gusseted.
- Bag Thickness: Maximum 12 mils
- Free Bag Top: Minimum 6 in (15.2 cm)