400 THP Tape Sew System
The Fischbein Model 400 THP™ is a high-performance tape sew system designed for bagging applications up to 75 linear feet per minute. It is used with multi-wall paper and laminated woven polypropylene open mouth bags to create an attractive crepe tape sewn bag closure. The Model 400 THP™ automatically trims the top of the bag, applies the tape, sews the bag closed and lastly cuts the crepe tape and thread at the completion of each sewing cycle.
- Closes a variety of bags including flat and gusseted multi-wall paper, and woven polypropylene bags.
- The Empress 201, with its self-lubricating system, delivers trouble-free smooth performance with low vibration. Operating speed is adjustable up to 75 linear feet per minute.
- Bag top trimmer specifically designed with quick change, long life blades that ensure thousands of hours of troublefree operation on both paper and laminated woven poly bags.
- Crepe tape feed system comes standard and ensures consistent tape feeding over the complete range of speeds.
- High performance tape and thread clipper for consistent tape cutting at any speed.