400 HP Plain Sew System
The Fischbein Model 400 HP™ is a high-performance plain sew system that sets the industry standard for high-speed bag closing in the most demanding, high-volume bagging environments. Safe, and easy to use, the Model HP™ is capable of sewing speeds up to 75 linear feet per minute. Features include a pneumatic rotary knife that efficiently cuts the thread at high speeds and an automated infeed system that guides the top of the bag through the entire bag sewing process.
- Closes a variety of pillow style or gusseted bags, including multi-wall paper, laminated and non-laminated woven polypropylene, and jute.
- Infeed is fast, safe and automated. The leading edge of the bag is fed into the infeed, which automatically guides the bag’s top through the entire bag sewing process.
- Empress 200 Sewing Head, with its self-lubricating system, delivers trouble-free, smooth performance with low vibration.
- Operating speeds up to 75 linear feet per minute.
- Pneumatic rotary knife designed for high speed bag closing applications where efficient thread cutting is critical.
- Exclusive sewing head swing feature makes threading the 400 HP™ a snap, and provides full access for cleaning and easy head removal.