PTP 300 Poly-Thru-Paper Sealer
The Fischbein Model PTP 300™ Poly-Thru-Paper sealer is a continuous heat sealer designed to seal polyethylene and foil inner liners used in flat or gusseted multi-wall paper bags at speeds up to 60 linear feet per minute. The patented breakaway design eliminates costly downtime caused by bag jams while allowing easy cleaning and service of the hot air manifold and bag folder. NOTE: Open mouth bags sealed with a PTP closure still require a primary external type of closure.
- Multi-wall paper bags with a heatsealable polyethylene or foil inner liner.
- A patented breakaway design eliminates costly downtime caused by bag jams while allowing easy cleaning and service of the hot-air manifold and bag folder.
- Safe and easy to use control panel with digital temperature display, key pad for variable speed control, and dual emergency stop buttons.
- Over-temperature sensor auto shutdown.
- Motorized adjustable seal height to reduce change-over time.
- Extended infeed for automation applications
- Left to right operation
- Additional motor starter and contactor for conveyor
- CR Plus 2 part corrosion resistant powder coat finish
- 575 VAC
- Dimensions: L 78 in (198 cm), D 35 in (89 cm), H 88 in (224 cm)
- Speed: Up to 60 linear feet per minute
- Electric (NEMA 12): 230/380/460V - 3PH - 60Hz, 24 VAC
- Air: 10 cfm @ 80-100 PSI
- Bag Types: Multi-wall paper pillow style gusseted open mouth bags with heat sealable inner liner
- Gussets: Any size including flat bags
- Free Bag Top: Minimum 6 in (15.2 cm)
NOTE: Open mouth bags sealed with a PTP closure still require a primary external type of closure.