PBC 7500 Pinch Bag Closer
The Fischbein Model PBC 7500™ Pinch Bag Closer is a state-of-the-art sealing system designed to seal pre-glued, pinch-style laminated woven polypropylene bags in addition to standard, pre-glued, multi-wall pinch-style bags. The patented breakaway design eliminates costly downtime caused by bag jams while allowing easy cleaning and service of the hot air manifold and bag folder.
- Seals both standard paper pinch-style, and laminated woven poly pinch bags with adhesive on the top flap.
- The patented breakaway design eliminates costly downtime caused by bag jams while allowing easy cleaning and service of the hot-air manifold and bag folder.
- Safe and easy to use control panel with digital temperature display, key pad for variable speed control, and dual emergency stop buttons.
- Over-temperature sensor auto shutdown. Motorized adjustable seal height to reduce change-over time.
- Left to right operating direction
- Additional motor starter and contactor for conveyor
- 575 VAC
- Dimensions: L 86 in (218 cm), D 32 in (81.3 cm), H 72 in (183 cm)
- Speed: Up to 65 bags per minute
- Electric (NEMA 12): 230/460V-3PH-50/60Hz, 24 VAC
- Air: 20 cfm @ 90 PSI
- Bag Types: Top pre-glued, pinch-style laiminated woven polypropylene and standard paper pinch bags
- Free Bag Top: Minimum 6 in (15.2 cm
- Bag samples required. Designed for either paper or poly-woven bags with pre-applied glue adhered ONLY to the top flap of the bag.