PILS 330 Pinch Inner Liner Sealer
The Fischbein Model PILS 330™ Pinch Inner Liner Sealer (Cap Sac) features a continuous sealing process that sequentially seals and perforates the bag’s inner liner, creating a bag within a bag, and then folds and seals the top of the pre-glued pinch bag. The Model PILS 330™ operates at speeds up to 75 linear feet per minute. The patented breakaway design eliminates costly downtime caused by bag jams while allowing easy cleaning and service of the hot air manifold and bag folder.
- Multi-wall paper, pillow-style cap-sac bags that have a preapplied hot-melt adhesive strip and a heat-sealable polyethylene liners.
- Can also be used to seal standard pinch bags with or without inner liners, that are closed with the PILS 300™ or PBC 6000™.
- The patented breakaway design eliminates costly downtime caused by bag jams while allowing easy cleaning and service of the hot-air manifold and bag folder.
- Safe and easy to use control panel with digital temperature display, key pad for variable speed control, and dual emergency stop buttons.
- Over-temperature sensor auto shutdown. Motorized adjustable seal height to reduce change-over time. Bag top air scrubber removes product debris from seal area.
- Left to right operation
- Reverse fold - rear direction
- Extended infeed for automation applications
- Additional motor starter and contactor for conveyor
- CR Plus 2 part corrosion resistant powder coat finish
- Stainless steel NEMA 4 X washdown version
- 575 VA
- Dimensions: 114 in (290 cm), D 37 in (94 cm), H 72 in (183 cm)
- Speed: Up to 75 linear feet per minute
- Electric (NEMA 12): 230/380/460V - 3PH - 60Hz, 24 VAC
- Air: 10 cfm @ 80-100 PSI
- Bag Types: Cap-sac pillow-style bags, multiwall paper gusseted open mouth pinch bags with heat sealable inner liner
- Gussets: No gussets if running cap-sac bags
- Free Bag Top: Minimum 6 in (15.2 cm)