HAS 300 Hot Air Sealer
The Fischbein Model HAS 300 Hot Air Sealer is a high-production sealing system that efficiently closes a wide range of heat sealable pillow-type and gusseted bags at up to 60 linear feet per minute. Easily adjustable controls for teh heaters, air flow, and carry through belts ensure consistent, sift proof sealing for a variety of bag sizes and thicknesses. There are NO BANDS required to seal gusseted bags, eliminating related maintenance cost and downtime.
- Seals pillow and gusseted style polyethylene bags without the use of bands.
- Dual VFDs provide synchronous compression wheel and carry through belt speed control resulting in strong, sift-proof closures.
- No bands required to seal gusseted bags, eliminating maintenance cost and downtime.
- Safe and easy to use control panel with digital temperature display, keypad for variable speed control, and dual emergency stop buttons.
- Left to right operation
- Motor starter and contactor for conveyor
- Air wash system with high performance bag top trimmer
- CR Plus 2 part corrosion resistant powder coat finish
- Stainless steel NEMA 4 washdown model
- Dimensions: L 55 in (140 cm), D 34 in (86 cm), H 79 in (201 cm)
- Speed: 30 to 60 linear feet per minute
- Electric (NEMA 12): 230/380/460 VAC - 3PH - 50/60 Hz
- Air: 10 cfm @ 60 PSI
- Bag Types: Heat sealable structures in pillow and gusseted bags
- Bag Thickness: Max. 10 mils
- Free Bag Top: Min. 6 in (15.2 cm)