HAS 300 HP Hot Air Sealer
The Fischbein Model 300 HP Hot Air Sealer is a high-production sealing system that efficiently closes a wide range of heat sealable, pillow-type and gusseted bags at up to 100 linear feet per minute. Easily adjustable controls for the heaters, air flow, and carry through belts ensure consistent, sift proof sealing for a variety of bag sizes and thicknesses. There are NO BANDS required to seal gusseted bags, eliminating maintenance cost and downtime.
- Seals pillow and gusseted style bags without the use of bands
- Dual VFDs provide synchronous compression wheel and carry through belt control.
- No bands required to seal gusseted bags.
- Safe and easy to use control panel with digital temperature display, keep pad for variable speed control, and and dual emergency stop buttons.
- Motorized height adjustment, and digital display compression force and heat manifold pressure, allows for quick changeover.
- Left to right operation
- Motor started and contactor for conveyor
- Air wash system with high performance bag top trimmer
- CR Plus 2 part corrosion resistant powder coat finish
Dimensions: L 55 in (140 cm), D 34 in (86 cm), H 79 in (201 cm)
Speed: 30 to 100 linear feet per minute
Electric (NEMA 12): 230/460V - 3PH-50/60Hz - 24VDC
Air: 10 cfm @ 60 PSI
- Bag Types: Heat sealable structures in pillow and gusseted bags
- Bag Thickness: Max. 10 mils
- Free Bag Top Min. 6 in (15.2 cm)