DRC 300 Double Roll Closer
The Fischbein Model DRC 300™ Double Roll Closer seals multi-wall, flush-cut paper bags weighing up to 50 pounds at production rates up to 75 linear feet per minute. The Model DRC 300™ automatically trims the top of the bag, makes a single precise fold, applies hot melt adhesive, and then makes a final second fold. The patented breakaway design eliminates costly downtime caused by bag jams while allowing easy cleaning and service of the bag folder.
- Closes multi-wall paper bags.
- Spiral glide folder technology creates bag closures that are consistent, reliable and attractive.
- A patented breakaway design eliminates costly downtime caused by bag jams, while allowing easy cleaning and service of the bag folder.
- Safe and easy to use control panel with digital temperature control and display key pad for variable speed control, and dual emergency stop buttons.
- Right to Left operation
- Dynatech Hot Melt Adhesive Applicator
- Dual Knife Bag Top Trimmer
- Additional motor starter and contactor for conveyor
- Left to right operation
- CR Plus 2 part corrosion resistant powder coat finish
- Nordson brand hot melt application system
- Wide fold for larger bags - Model 300 Plus
- 460 and 575 VAC
- Dimensions: W 82 in (208 cm), D 46 in (117 cm), H 54-85 in (137-216 cm)
- Speed: Up to 75 linear feet per minute
- Electric (NEMA 12): 230V - 3PH - 50/60Hz, 24 VAC
- Air: 8 cfm @ 80-100 PSI
- Bag Types: Open mouth flat or gusseted multi-wall paper bags
- Bag Face Width: Minimum 5 in (12.7 cm)
- Free Bag Top: Minimum 6 in (15.2 cm) - standard fold Minimum 7.5 in (19 cm) - wide fold